Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Purchases Here!

Hey All - If you are interested in any of the below items send me an email at emma.designs@yahoo.com

Yes it's true, the pictures have arrived!! When I wrote last week, I know I promised everyone some shots of my most recent lines - and I am always good for a promise so here you go!!

Elegance '08
Frosted & White Necklace, Tear Drop Earrings, Drop Earrings, 3 Tier Earrings, Frosted Globe Triad Ring, Frosted Single Ring

Frosted Tear Drop Earrings, Frosted Globe Triad Ring & Frosted Globe Single Ring

Iced Globe Drop Earrings & Iced Globe Ring - indigo & ice blue accent
Iced Globe Rings 1-teal accent, 2-indigo&ice blue accent, 3-ice blue&clear
Audrey '08
Charcoal & Teal Pearl Earrings & Necklace


Charcoal and Black Pearl Earrings & Necklace
Christmas Glass '08
Christmas Glass Necklace, Earrings, and Ring
Shimmer '08
Shimmer Violet & Bronze Ring & Tear Drop Earrings
Shimmer Silver Ring
Shimmer Violet and Silver Drop Earrings
Shimmer Violet & Silver Tear Drop Earrings, Drop Earrings & Ring
Touch of Style '08
Teal Glass Globe Ring & Drop Earrings

Pink & Silver Glass Globe Ring
Red Glass Flat Ring
Indigo Glass Globe Ring
Emerald Cube Glass Ring & Earrings
Amber Glass Globe Tear Drop Earrings, Drop Earrings & Ring

8 comments:

NathanColquhoun said...

Hey Tiff, for as much as i know about jewelery these looks great and looks like something i'd want to see my wife in.

do i just contact you to buy some? I'd like to get some for her stocking.

Tiffany Shurr said...

Hey Nathan,

Thanks! I'm glad you like my stuff!! For now, you can email me at emma.designs@yahoo.com but I am planning to put a buy option on the site shortly.

Let me know what you are interested in and we can go from there!!

darryl.cole.silvestri said...

Tiff! this stuff is great! i'm going to tell some of my friends who are of the female persuasion to check it out.

hope to see you soon...

Tom said...

Hey Tiff,
I posted a comment the other day, but I guess the site was changed or it didn't work or something. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I knew you did some pretty creative stuff with your jewelry, but I guess I had no idea... I'm impressed.

Tiffany Shurr said...

Hey Tom,
Yes I saw your message the other day but then had to update the site. Thanks - I'm so glad you like my stuff!! If you are impressed, I'm happy:):)

And no stress about the party, you had to celebrate your B day!!!

Come visit us soon!

Army said...

Yo! This stuff is looking good and something my wifey would be all about for sure.

How can these things be purchased?

Do you make old man magnetic golf bracelets (seriously, I would rock that)?

Eastman.Jonathan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eastman.Jonathan said...

Wow Tiff this stuff is really impressive, you're very creative. I especially like the frosted with white pieces.